User Experience (UX) Goals
After multiple discussions with the project lead. the main goals of the UX design were established. These are:
1. Improve the overall user experience by reducing and rethinking unnecessary features, making it more intuitive and easy for users to navigate and customize products.
2. Redesign with conversions in mind by using clear call to actions, A/B testing, increase trust & urgency.
3. Provide a face lift to the existing design in order to improve the overall user appeal while also retaining compatibility with the existing web platform.
4. Complete user dashboard redesign with gamification principles in mind as a way to give users an incentive for buying the products.
The projects challenge consisted in designing a user experience and UI that would solve the following key aspects.
1. Help improve the overall brand image by redesigning multiple brand identity elements.
2. Provide UX/UI & Conversions support to other brands that the company held in other market niches.
3. Provide Branding & UX/UI support for upcoming product launches in related niches.
4. Make users come back by encouraging social media interactions and newsletter signups.